Consolidated High School District 230
Surplus Property Bid Instructions
1. You can view the surplus property on the following dates and times. Please do not make phone inquiries. When you enter any of our schools ONLY at these prescribed times, check in with security and ask to see the contact person listed.
Monday, November 7th and November 14th, 2016 from 8:00 to 9:30 am
Tuesday, November 8th and November 15th, 2016 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm
Wednesday, November 9th and November 16th, 2015 from 2:30 to 3:30 pm*
*The Willow Grove facility closes at 2:30 daily.*
2. Attached are the lists of surplus property by location. The following lists the contact by each department.
Mrs. Tammy Nagel – Secretary to the Director of Facilities, Willow Grove
Ms. Kathy Miller and Ms. Laura Begani – AV Media, Amos Alonzo Stagg High School
Ms. Diane Szydlowski and Ms. Suzanne Hegeman – AV Media, Carl Sandburg High School
Ms. Nancy Maracic and Mr. Ross Trout – AV Media, Victor J. Andrew High School
Ms. Chris Jenner – Technology, Victor J. Andrew High School
Mr. Dave Haake – Technology, Carl Sandburg High School
Mr. John Srebalus – Technology, Amos Alonzo Stagg High School
Mr. Seth Wilkerson – Technology, District Office
Mr. Robert Theilmann – Building Manager, Victor J. Andrew High School
Mr. Randy Konsoer – Building Manager, Carl Sandburg High School
Mr. Bill Baikie – Building Manager, Amos Alonzo Stagg High School
3. Some items at various buildings have a minimum bid price and the District will not accept a bid lower than the minimum.
4. The books at each school will be sold on a first come, first serve basis at the minimum price. Pay the cashier at each school.
5. Complete the attached bid form(s) and return them to Chris Ganta at the District Office by 2:00 pm on November 23rd, 2016. ALL BID FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED IN FULL WITH OUR SIGNATURE.
6. If you have any questions, please contact Chris Ganta at 708-745-5241.
Thank you for participating in the District surplus property sale.