6.260 - Complaints About Curriculum, Instructional Materials, and Programs

Persons with complaints about curriculum, instructional materials, and programs should complete a curriculum objection form and use the Uniform Grievance Procedure. A parent/ guardian may request that his/her child be exempt from using a particular instructional material or program by completing a curriculum objection form and using the Uniform Grievance Procedure.
Academic Freedom
Please refer to the “Current Agreement Between the School Board of Consolidated High School District 230 and The District 230 Teachers’ Association.”
CROSS REF.: 2:260, 8:110
ADOPTED: October 4, 1999
close (X)