Consolidated High School District 230 Surplus Property Bid Instructions
List of Surplus Property 2017
Bid Form 2017
1. You can view the surplus property on the following dates and times. Please do not make phone inquiries. When you enter, any of our schools ONLY at these prescribed times, check in with security and ask to see the contact person listed.
Monday, November 6th and November 13th, 2017 from 8:00 to 9:30 am
Tuesday, November 7th and November 14th, 2017 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm
Wednesday, November 8th and November 15th, 2017 from 2:30 to 3:30 pm*
*The Willow Grove facility closes at 2:30 daily.*
2. Attached are List of Surplus Property 2017 by location. The following lists the contact by each department.
Mrs. Tammy Nagel – Secretary to the Director of Facilities, Willow Grove
Ms. Jacqulyn Rich and Ms. Laura Begani – AV Media, Amos Alonzo Stagg High School
Ms. Tracy McHale and Ms. Suzanne Hegeman – AV Media, Carl Sandburg High School
Ms. Nancy Maracic and Mr. Ross Trout – AV Media, Victor J. Andrew High School
Mr. Dave Haake – Technology, Victor J. Andrew High School
Mr. Bowen Mangabhai – Technology, Carl Sandburg High School
Ms. Sue Stark – Technology, Amos Alonzo Stagg High School
Mr. Seth Wilkerson – Technology, District Office
Mr. Robert Theilmann – Building Manager, Victor J. Andrew High School
Mr. Randy Konsoer – Building Manager, Carl Sandburg High School
Mr. Bill Baikie – Building Manager, Amos Alonzo Stagg High School
3. Some items at various buildings have a minimum bid price and the District will not accept a bid lower than the minimum.
4. The books at each school will be sold on a first come, first serve basis at the minimum price. Pay the cashier at each school.
5. Complete the Bid Form 2017 and return them to Chris Ganta at the District Office by 2:00 pm on November 22nd, 2017. ALL BID FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED IN FULL WITH YOUR SIGNATURE.
6. If you have any questions, please contact Chris Ganta at 708-745-5241.
Thank you for participating in the District surplus property sale.